Here’s How to Get Prepared for Your FREE Consultation to Obtain Your Free College Funding Analysis
Who Will Benefit
Parents will get significant value who:
- Are starting the college planning process and want a track to run on
- Are determined to send their children to the schools of their choice regardless of cost, but don’t know how they are going to pay for it
- Have researched the college funding process and still have questions
- Want to be able to send all their children to college with little to no debt
- Want to make sure their children pick the right school for them at a cost affordable to the family
- Want to make sure they get all the financial aid possible, even with high incomes and assets
- Are concerned about retirement, and want a plan to minimize college costs so they can maximize retirement savings
What You Will Receive at Your Free Consultation
The goal of the appointment is to provide valuable insights to families so they are able to make better decisions to make college most affordable. Some families will take what they learn and implement it themselves. Other families decide they want us to help them implement some or all of the strategies that are available to them.
Based on the information brought to and questions asked during the consultation, here is what we promise to deliver parents:
- Your family’s Expected Family Contribution (EFC). Based on a formula from the U.S. Department of Education, this number is what Uncle Sam expects you to pay annually for college based on over 100 factors like the income and assets of the parents and students, ages, number in the family and more. We have proprietary software which enables us to calculate an estimate of your EFC based on data we will ask you to bring to your session.
- Your family’s estimated Financial Aid: Based on schools in which your child is interested, we will calculate the estimated amount of financial aid you will receive.
- Your family’s High Impact Opportunities: This is an area of great interest…we let parents know if there are high impact strategies that apply to their situation which could result in large cost savings, and/or significantly lower student debt. Sometimes, parents instead want to know if we can significantly increase their child’s chances of getting into desired schools that are more affordable. Whether it’s in student preparation, college selection, financial aid strategies, and/or in having a better plan to pay for college, parents leave knowing whether there are significant opportunities to achieve their College Success for a Lot Less.
Preparing for Your Free Consultation
First, you will receive a phone call to schedule your Free Consultation. We will answer any questions you have. We ask that both parents attend since college is a family process. We ask that 90 minutes be set-aside as these meetings will often exceed an hour.
At least several days prior to the consultation, we will provide a list of financial data to be provided. Essentially, we need to take a snapshot of your current financial situation to be able to deliver the results promised. Everything we ask for has a purpose. Everything you provide to us will be secured and handled confidentially.
We will also provide some materials you are required to review prior to your session. This review will enable you to get the most out of your consultation.
At the end of the consultation, we will give you an honest assessment about whether there are any high impact strategies where our services make sense for you. We will only recommend services where your benefit will be several multiples of your cost. In about 4 out of 10 cases, our services will not make sense for a family. Our bottom-line commitment is to never push our services on someone who does not need them…we will only offer them where we can have a significant impact.
To sign up for your Free Consultation, register here: (* denotes required field)
We look forward to seeing you soon!